Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekly special April 17-April 24


The above Giordana vests are certainly a great deal at $10 EACH! And "yes" you are reading this correctly. As you can see, they are a great color to let you be "seen" on the road with a black mesh back. Sizes available are M-XL and I will mention that they do run small... so size yourself up a size if you're interested. It's a great vest to simply tuck in a seatbag, hydration bag, or jersey pocket and leave there for those temps when you might need another layer.




The set of rollers below are 7-8 years old, although in excellent condition. I purchased these for myself, and quite honestly used them only twice. I discovered that after coming off them and over my newly finished living room floor and putting a huge scratch on it,  that perhaps I needed another area for this. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

HI Carl,

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying your newfound "addiction". We certainly live in an outdoor paradise, so enjoy and spread your passion!

Jackie