Monday, March 21, 2011

What's in the stand

Well, as the first day of spring looms upon us, I have Jims bike in the stand today. As you can see from the picture, Jim bought an Aegis frame last year and has made several changes since owning it. The thing I like most about working on this bike, is that Jim definitely takes care of his "pride and joy." It comes into the shop clean, and early in the season. Not only does it give me the time to truly "fuss" over it, but it's also ready for him to take his lengendary ride on that first nice spring day here in Maine.

Jim is not only an avid cyclist, but does a great deal of backpacking as well. This summer he and his trusty companion "Katadhin" will backpack the Long Trail in Vermont. And by the way, Katadhin is a chocolate lab that simply waits each weekend for Jim to simply pick up that backpack... that's his sign that they are ready for another adventure.

Thanks for letting me time spend time with your Aegis Jim... have a great summer and enjoy your backpacking trip. I'm sure that I'll meet you on the road here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HI Carl,

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying your newfound "addiction". We certainly live in an outdoor paradise, so enjoy and spread your passion!

Jackie